Futures ConnectSM is an alliance between State Street Corporation and The Royal Bank of Scotland whereby RBS supplies futures trade execution and clearing services through State Street's Global Link network. Futures execution and clearing relationships in the United States are with RBS/Greenwich Capital Markets. Futures Connect offers direct-access electronic trade execution and links between State Street and RBS futures clearing operations, simplifying the trade confirmation and reporting processes.
- Traditional voice execution is backed with the full fixed income research and quant capability of RBS/Greenwich Capital
- Electronic trading capability provides access to CBOT, LIFFE, EUREX, and GLOBEX
- Filled trade data can be fed to client OMS or accounting systems
- Automated intra-day new trade reconciliations are updated every 5 minutes
- Online variation margin payment system is linked to State Street, allowing cash reconciliations and payment instructions to be completed within minutes
- For accounts custodied at State Street, variation margin is paid to or received from an RBS account inside State Street and cash transfers are a book entry within StateStreet
- All reports are fully customisable and downloadable in a variety of file formats