History Viewer allows users to electronically recall information from FX Connect® and MM Connect® trading sessions. Like a recorded telephone line, History Viewer makes all details regarding a trade session available including timestamp, chat conversation, financial details, and counterparty information. The main screen provides access to all transactions made by an institution on a site-specific basis and can be filtered by user and/or by trade date. Information from History Viewer can be easily downloaded, enabling clients to build customised reports for recall and auditing purposes.
- Easy and secure access via the Global Link interface
- Ability to download individual trades and bulk trades from a rolling 10-day history list
- Information from trade sessions can be downloaded as a .csv or .txt file
- Sessions are recorded instantaneously, allowing immediate viewing and eliminating time delays
- Allows compliance personnel to view FX Connect and MM Connect trading sessions for all of the institution’s traders on a site-specific basis
- Eliminates the need to pull telephone tapes